A beautifully hand glittered artwork in a typical 1930's/40s retro style of a popular cocktail
This beautifully glittered artwork Inspired by DeBono & Bennett's love for the perfect cocktail/drink recipe for their favourite drinks every hour (well.... its 6 O'clock somewhere)
The glittered illustration can feature a Cocktail of YOUR CHOICE.
For the 'ultimate personalisation' of your artwork you can have not only your preferred recipe for your chosen drink but also your favourite pass time and relaxation activity, which will be incorporated into your ultimate artwork!
A4 version also includes a stylishly illustrated recipe.
The 8X8 version can be personalised with the name of the person receiving the gift
Printed on high quality, fine art, soft white cotton 280gsm paper. Designed and printed in England, by DeBono & Bennett.
This quirky design will grace any wall. Housed in a black wooden frame. This print can be free standing, or hung on the wall.
Print colours may vary slightly from those shown on screen due to computer monitor settings.
All DeBono & Bennett shipments are tracked & signed for if possible.
UK Shipment is between 3-5 days at cost of between £4.00 but in most cases shipment is for free.
European Shipment is between 3-5 days at a cost of £12.50
International Shipment to Australia is between 5-7 days at a cost of £13.50
International Shipment to USA is between 5-7 days at a cost of £17.50
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by DeBono & Bennett.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Personalised goods are exempt from being returned for a refund unless they are damaged or faulty.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service.
5. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.