A sweet home made indulgence.Top notes of creamy vanilla, enhanced with a hint of fudge. Fill your home with this welcoming aroma.
Average burn time: 30-35 hours
How to use: Trim the wick to one cm before each use and always ensure no debris fall into the wax pool as this can cause flashing to occur. Always snuff the candle, never blow it out.
Every candle we produce is hand poured in the Shetland Islands, UK. All KiWi candles have been specially adapted to be better for your health, home and the environment.
All items within the UK will be posted by Royal Mail and may require a signature. With regard to international deliveries, any additional charges that may be incurred for customs clearance must be borne by you.
If your order is late, please contact us. We can only refund non-deliveries when the parcel is officially classified as lost by the Royal Mail. This is 15 working days after the date of delivery. We will always try our best to make sure you get your items on time.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by KiWi Candles Limited.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service.
5. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.