Handmade 18ct yellow gold plate sterling silver foil brunch pendant. Inspired creases found in used foil paper. Comes with a 18" sterling silver chain. Matching earrings available separately. Fully hallmarked by the London Assay Office and presented in a Tehila Designs branded box. As all items are individually made there maybe slight variations in size and pattern.
Measurements: approx: 25mm across foil brunch; 35mm L from top of bail.
*PLEASE NOTE JEWELLERY SET SHOWN IS FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY*
- All goods remain the property of Tehila Designs until full payment has been made.
- As all items are handmade therefore, there will be a slight variation in size, design or finish.
- Due to hygiene purposes earrings can not be exchanged neither can items which have been made to order.
- All items undergo stringent quality control checks before despatch, in the unlikely event that you purchase an item which has a manufacturing fault, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge excluding postage costs.
- items may take between 5, 7 or 21 working days for delivery depending on what has been ordered unless otherwise stated in the product description.
- Please note that postage and packaging is an additional cost which has to be made by the customer. Unless stated otherwise.
- All items come in a "Tehila Designs" branded box.
- By placing an order from Tehila Designs you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age.
This policy sets out the refunds policy for goods purchased through the online store operated by Tehila Designs.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we're sorry to hear that, however, simply return the item to us in its original unused condition within 14 days of receipt.
Returned items should be unused and unworn (if applicable) and must be returned in it's original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We do not offer refunds, however, we will be happy to offer an exchange of product equivalent in amount to the original item purchased, excluding delivery charge. Unfortunately, we can not accept returns on earrings due to hygiene purposes or made to order items.
Goods will only be accepted for return if they are returned within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. For items which have a manufacturing fault please refer to our separate terms and conditions policy.
Please note a thorough check is made when an item is returned before an item can be exchanged. Therefore, please allow 10 working days for an exchange to be processed.