This Personalised You Only Live Once Baking Bowl Gift is the ideal gift for anybody who loves to bake whether they are obsessed with the Great British Bake Off and are permanently covered in a light dusting of flour as they work on their latest creations or they like to knock out the odd sponge or batch of cupcakes when they have the time.
"You only live once lick the bowl" is already printed on this bowl so you just have to add a name (up to 12 characters which will appear in ALL CAPITALS) to "bake up" this wonderful personalised baking gift.
Height: 10.5cm, Width: 24.5cm, Depth: 24.5cm
This gift will be personalised and despatched to you within 6-11 working days.
UK Delivery will normally be 1-2 working days from despatch.
Republic of Ireland delivery is normally 2-3 working days from despatch if courier delivery is selected or 3-5 working days for Royal Mail Delivery.
International delivery is via Royal Mail and normally takes 3-7 working days depending on location.
Please carefully check all personalisation details as your message will be printed as you have entered it. Please check spellings capitalisation (e.g. Joe bloggs versus Joe Bloggs), punctuation, spacing, numbers, upper case/lowercase etc. Please do not use any non English language symbols as our processes cannot deal with these. We really want you to be happy with your gift and it is important that you check that the personalisation details that you enter are correct.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Vivabop.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or personalised products.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service.
5. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.