The 'Shorty' is our little guy. He might be smaller and slimmer, but he still reaches lofty heights!
Made of a single piece of beautiful FSC Accredited English Oak, Shorty is finished with straight edges for a contemporary, clean finish. As standard all our wooden rulers come 'raw' to show the natural beauty of the wood, but we also offer a range of natural finishes to match any decor. All our finishes are natural wax and oil finishes that strengthen and treat the wood.
Offered in two styles: Traditional and Storybook
What's the difference between Oak and Ash? Oak is a darker wood and has a lower burn point, which means the artwork also naturally becomes darker and more burnished. Ash is lighter in colour. Having a higher burn point the artwork doesn't darken as much, however does tend to darken somewhat over time.
Personalisation is included in the cost and you can include an almost limitless amount of text (within reason!)
We can also add a range of symbols and emblems such as crowns, butterflies, teddy bears, flowers, etc... just ask and we will see what we can do! You can also have a look at our symbol examples in the images.
Our standard height chart sizing reaches to 6 ft 6 inches / 200 cm but if you have a particularly tall or short set of relatives, let us know and we will adjust the measurements for you accordingly free of charge.
Dimensions: 23cm w x 150cm h x 2cm d
Made in England
made of a single piece of beautiful FSC accredited solid English Oak
fully customisable with your own text
a variety of natural finishes available
comes ready to hang with hardware and instructions
23cm w x 150cm h x 2cm d
NOTE: When placing your order, please write your personlisation in the Notes section. We will send your artwork for approval before we manufacture your height chart so if you decide you need some changes, that's perfectly fine! We will not manufacture anything at all until we have a final approval from you.
Turnaround time from Proof Approval is generally 3-5 working days. If you need it fast, let us know! We can get things done for a next day shipping if you are really in a rush.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Wildash London.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service.
5. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.