What could be sweeter than a personalised teddy bear complete with his own jumper that looks like Grannie knitted it? Ville Bear, designed by the wonderful Swedish company Teddy Kompaniet, will make the perfect companion for newborns and older babies alike. Soft, cuddly and of excellent quality Ville sits 20cm high (30cm top to toe) and is happy to wear a jumper in the colour of your choice. Embroidered with baby’s name our personalised teddy bear will be a friend for life.
Jumper colours available: Red, Navy Blue, Pale Blue, Pink, Cream, White
30cm top to toe
Machine washable (hand wash jumper)
Suitable from birth (Please remove tags and jumper before giving to baby)
For most items our standard delivery charge is £3.99 whatever the size of your parcel. We aim to delivery orders within 2-5 days but during busy periods this cannot be guaranteed.
We are able to offer next day delivery for £7.99 if your order is placed before 12MD Monday to Thursday. If placed on Friday morning it will arrive on Tuesday.
Shipping to Europe costs £15.99 and to the rest of the world £25.99
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Papucci.
PLEASE NOTE: If your order has been personalised you are unable to return it unless it is faulty or there has been an error in the personalisation. To this end, please ensure that you check the requested text very carefully.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service.
5. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.