Ahhhh, do you remember those delightful hours spent pouring over your cassette collection, using your tape recorder to blend the ultimate mix tape for your road trip/boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend? Send me your favourite mix tape collection, artists and songs for an art print to commemorate all your favourites.
A4 or A3 print with white mount
14"x11" (A4) or 20"x16" (A3)
Also available in black or white wood frame, complete with mount.
Please note for framed items, the inlay is a 99% shatter-proof, high quality acrylic glazing that is indistinguishable from glass when on the wall.
Please allow up to an extra 10 working days to receive a framed print.
DELIVERY FOR PRINTS, MOUNTED ONLY:
UK up to 5 working days
Europe up to 10 working days
DELIVERY FOR SET PRINTS, FRAMED ANY SIZE:
Please add an extra 7 working days to any quoted delivery time for framed prints, as the frames are sourced on demand.
DELIVERY FOR PERSONALISED PRINTS, MOUNTED:
(Please see above note regarding frames)
UK up to 10 working days after you have signed off on the design
Europe up to 15 working days after you have signed off on the design
Framed and mounted prints are sent within the UK via Hermes and will require a signature. Cards are send by Royal Mail.
Items sent to Europe by courier are subject to that country's duties and customs charges; the customer accepts full liability for fees incurred.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Innovivid Art House.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging. Your item must also be eligible for resale - personalised prints may not be returned.
3. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us. Personalised prints are exempt from this protection and are not eligible for return.
4. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days. Personalised prints are exempt from this protection and are not eligible for return.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
7. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
8. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
10. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.