Perfect for counting down the days of the advent period from the 1st December to Christmas Eve, our felt Personalised Gingerbread House Advent Calendar has 24 brightly coloured and numbered pockets. Each pocket can be filled with a treat of your choice, whether that is something sweet, or you may choose some small stationery items, stickers, handmade cards with cute messages or a mix of little surprises that will ensure this countdown is filled with festive fun.
With its adorable gingerbread house design, this personalised advent calendar will feature a name of your choice for a gift that is sure to become a very welcome part of your Christmas traditions for many years to come.
A perpetual Advent calendar that can be used year after year
Designed in festive colours of red, green and white with a cute, colourful Gingerbread House design
Features 24 numbered pockets that can be filled with treats for the Christmas countdown
Professionally personalised with a name of your choice
A great gift for someone who just loves Christmas and a perfect personal touch to your home
This personalised advent calendar is made from felt and as this can be used year after year it makes for an eco-friendly alternative to cardboard advent calendars
Height: 80cm, Width: 36.5cm, Depth: 1cm
What can I add to my Gingerbread House Advent Calendar?
You can add a name (s) of up to 15 characters to this advent calendar.
Your personalised details are case sensitive and will appear as entered, however for best results, please avoid using all capitals in your personalised details as otherwise they may be illegible or part missed.
This gift will be personalised and despatched to you within 2-4 working days.
UK Delivery will normally be 1-2 working days from despatch.
Republic of Ireland delivery is normally 2-3 working days from despatch if courier delivery is selected or 3-5 working days for Royal Mail Delivery.
International delivery is via Royal Mail and normally takes 3-7 working days depending on location.
Please carefully check all personalisation details as your message will be printed as you have entered it. Please check spellings capitalisation (e.g. Joe bloggs versus Joe Bloggs), punctuation, spacing, numbers, upper case/lowercase etc. Please do not use any non English language symbols as our processes cannot deal with these. We really want you to be happy with your gift and it is important that you check that the personalisation details that you enter are correct.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Vivabop.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or personalised products.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service.
5. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.