This listing is for made to order. Actual photo is only for show purposes, as well as the price.
The price here is solely to demonstrate how much you would pay for the top quality handmade leather briefcase. Please bear in mind it will take up to 15 days to make one for you. You can specify certain options such as extra pockets, type of locks, over shoulder strap, what kind of design you want to carve.
The creation process of this briefcase was filmed recently and available to view online on YouTube - https://youtu.be/DFoxy0xJfjs
We use only top quality materials such as English hand crafted solid brass briefcase lock with keys, vegetable tanned leather from Italian tannery and top quality professional dyes and finishers.
All my leather items are 100% handmade, including hand carving, tooling, dying and assembling. Item may have occasional marks and scratches. It doesn't spoil the product but quite the opposite, adds some character and charm of a handmade item.
All my handmade items are made of full grain vegetable tanned leather, which means there are might be random insect bites, scars and butchers/tannery's marks.
While the product is new it can be firm, but will get softer with the time just like any other real and genuine leather.
All items will be sent via Royal Mail Signed For service.
International buyers please contact for P&P quotes before you commit your purchases.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Kazakhsha Style.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service.
5. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
13. We don't accept a refund for customised handmade items, especially with initials or names.