Vegan leather laptop computer bag
Designed by French young brand Kastel Bags, this imitation leather Black DONJON bag combines the functionality of a briefcase to the casual and modern design of a fashion accessory. Sleek and sturdy, it allows you to carry with style your laptop, as well as your professional and personal belongings. With its urban look, this bag fits perfectly to every day occasions: work, after work, travel…
Its multiple storage spaces allow you to organize efficiently your belongings: your laptop, of course, but also all computing accessories, Lettersized documents and magazines, among others. Sturdy protective pads and high density foam offer optimal protection for your laptop.
Very lightweight, the Donjon bag can be shoulder or handcarried, thanks to its adjustable and removable shoulder strap. You also choose your carrying style: horizontally or vertically.
This clever bag is full of surprises to make your life easier! Thanks to its exclusive adjustable elastic waist band, you can enjoy real comfort in all you daily commutes, by bike, motorcycle, skateboard or roller skate. A cablethrough conveniently fitted in the exterior pockets allows you to charge discreetly the battery of your appliances (laptop or tablet PC), without taking them out of the bag.
The interior of the bag is entirely lined with printed fabric, and fitted with convenient coloured neoprene internal pockets, with sturdy zips. This allows you to fit all your belongings and computing accessories:
MacBook or laptop
Mouse, charger, HDD, cables…
Pocket for tablet PC or wireless keyboard
Large interior document compartment with builtin zipped pocket
Exterior document pocket (A4+/Letter)
Clever charging port system allowing for easy and discreet battery charging while on the move
Elastic waistband that holds your bag when riding a twowheeled vehicle
Integral and waterproof rain protection
Plastic plates and high density foam pads ensure a good impact protection
External dimensions and weight:
15,6 inches (41cm x 28cm x 12cm): 1,190 grams
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Kastel bags.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
4. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
7. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
8. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
10. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.