Bra 2.0 FITme was technically designed to limit the mobility of the breast during your sport. Its enveloping shape gives you optimum support. Entirely made and lined with fabric "Oxygen" high performance (Aquatech Technology), the Bra FITme 2.0 brings you total comfort thanks to an ultra-fast wicking and almost immediate drying. His back "swimmer" multi-adjustable adapts to the chest expansion during exercise. Its wide and adjustable straps allow you to adjust height of the sports bra FITme 2.0 to your bust. The size label is integrated into the fabric permanently removing abrasive cleaning effects. The interior and exterior flat seams to prevent chafing. Color sports bra FITme 2.0 also suitable for all water sports with its Aquatech waterproof material. Available in 6 colors.
Orders will be dispatched within 2 business days, next day dispatch if order placed before 3PM.
UK delivery: 3-5 days, £3.5, Rest of Europe: 5-7 days, £5
Returns need to be made within 14 days from date of receiving order. Customers are responsible for return shipping fee. Refund will be issued within 4 business days once item is received.
Please note: Customised products may take up to 1 month to process and no return or exchange after confirmation.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by ERCG.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service.
5. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.